Sunday, February 12, 2012

For The Blog.

Elder Edwards sent this letter with instructions it be "for the blog".

"Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing good! The MTC is going great. I got to take my companion through the temple for his first endowment session which was a great experience! I've been learning a ton about the gospel the Portuguese language and the culture of Cape Verde! I know i'm not quite ready to get out there yet but i'm sooo excited for that day to come! -Elder Edwards"

A few corresponding tidbits from emails/letters we have gotten from Matt this week:
Matt's companions name is Elder Haile (High-Lee).
Elder Haile didn't have access to a temple before entering the mission field so that is why his first time through was with Matt once his arrived in Provo.
Matt  has been sending letters to the neighborhood family included in my letters to save on stamps. So if any of you have more than one mailbox check them both because I delivered 8 this week from him.
Matt is loving the letters and emails. Keep 'em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment