Friday, January 27, 2012

I Have Never Been So Excited For An Email!

We got this email from Matt today so I am assuming that his P-day is Fridays. Apparently he will have access to email at least while in the MTC. I am giddy with excitement. Can you believe this is now in the MTC serving the Lord!?! What an inspiration. Love you Beaver!
"Ola meu Amigos! So far I've been in the MTC a total of 48 hours and things are going pretty good. My campanion is from Ethiopia and is the first Ethiopian ever to come to the Provo, MTC! He speaks 4 languages and is excited to make portuguese his 5th! I've been learning a lot so far and I'm actually meeting with an investigator today that only speaks Portuguese! I miss you all at and can't wait to hear back! Love Elder Edwards (p.s. I couldnt remember heathers email so please forward this message to her. Obrigando!)"

No comments:

Post a Comment