Tuesday, July 24, 2012

6 Months Tomorrow!

We have been having tons of problems with the power lately its really annoying. This week was way sweet. This week I baptized an investigator personally for the first time ever! It was way cool but he way a pretty big kid so it was kind of hard. Also this week at church we had a member of the seventy come to give a talk during sacrament meeting which was really interesting. The best part about it too was that we had 15 investigators show up to church! My comp and I were actually asked to give a training now this week at district meeting on getting investigators to church haha. This Sunday is the end of the transfer, Wednesday is my 6 month mark and we have 4 baptisms planned for Saturday... This week is going to be good and exhausting! I hope all is well in Salt Lake. WIth love, Elder Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment