Saturday, March 17, 2012

Travel Plans.

Here is that latest update from E.E (Elder Edwards:

I got my travel plans today! I'm leaving on the 27th. My flight is #270, SLC to Boston (Delta). And then flight 691 (TACV Cabo Verde (Airlines)) from boston straight to Cape Verde. My plan flight leaves at 9:46 a.m. from SLC and I'll be arriving in Cape Verde at 8:30 a.m. to start off the FUN! Send me your numbers so I can call all of you in the airport. And probablamente the best time to call on Thursday. I'm leaving the MTC at 6 so I'll most likely be at the airport around 7.

I might break the rules and go see him off at the airport so if anyone has anything they want me to deliver to him to save on postage let me know. Matt is doing great. I couldn't be more proud of him. Also he challenged me to read the BOM on our own and let me know that if you read 8 pages a day you can finish in just two months. I am going to make this a personal goal and if anyone wants to join me that would be great!

Love you Matty!

No comments:

Post a Comment