Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week 7.

"Ola!
I'm already on week 6 of the MTC! The time has been flying by here! I'm loving being surrounded by good, wholesome people all day everyday! The language is going so well! Luckily I know Elder Wilson (my friend from my childhood who lived in Brazil for 2 years) because he has been helping me advance in the language a lot faster than everyone else. Half of my district most of the time doesn't have a clue what me and the teacher are talking about. I hope everyone is doing good and I hope you're all continuing to build your testimonys.
-Elder Edwards"

We have been emailing back and forth and if anyone is sending Matt packages he requested that people not send anymore candy but send healthy snacks. He is trying to eat healthier and lose a few pounds before heading out to Cape Verde. He is so grateful for all the love and support and loves to hear from each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment